Environment, Health and Safety Policy Statement
Branch Environmental Corporation is committed to achieving and maintaining excellence in all of its activities. We recognize the need to conduct our activities with integrity and in a responsible manner.
To achieve excellence in our business and work environment, the commitment of all employees is essential.
We commit to:
- Develop and maintain the Health, Safety and Environment Management System including Security;
- Comply with local and international regulations and commit to industry standards and best practices;
- Promote and maintain awareness of workplace hazards. Conduct hazard assessments for each project and implement the necessary controls to reduce the level of its risk;
- Manage sub-contractors to achieve this policy and adhere to Company standards;
- Ensure that employees are competent to conduct their assigned tasks;
- Maintain a reporting system that allows analysis of incidents, potential incidents and non-conformities;
- Conduct audits and Inspections of Sub-contractors facilities.
BEC will allocate sufficient resources to achieve these objectives, and all employees and contractors will be required to:
- Accept responsibility for protecting themselves, fellow employees, and others who may be affected by their activities;
- Employees and Sub-contractors will be required to comply with relevant standards by statute, industry or the Company HSE Management System;
- Contribute to the evaluation process and participate to assist the Company to achieve its objectives;
- Minimize the need for transport of personnel and goods by careful project planning;
- Actively participate in the reporting and subsequent investigation of all accidents, incidents, hazards and near misses that have the potential to impact on BEC operations;
- Propose opportunities for improvement.